Government of Pakistan Jobs 2020 in Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Railways Jobs 2020 in Islamabad city, Pakistan. Recently, Pakistan Railway is looking for experienced IT Professionals to serve in the information technology Directorate of Pakistan Railways.
MOR announced these jobs through an advertisement in the Express newspaper. Interested candidates can apply for these job posts online through the official website.
Ministry of Railways is looking for fresh candidates having relevant experience in the mentioned field. These government jobs in 2020 are on a Contract basis for the period of one year but can extend on the basis of performance. Those candidates holding Masters degree in Computer Sciences, MBA I.T degrees are welcome to apply for the job.
The posted date of this post is 09-06-2020 and the last date is 26-06-2020. If you are eligible for this job apply before the due date.
Government of Pakistan Jobs 2020 in Ministry of Railways Detail:
- Address: Room No.403, 4th Floor, Block D, Pakistan Secretariat, F-5, Islamabad.
- Phone: 51-9210527, 9211991
- Fax : 51-9203445, 9214170
- Last Date: 29-06-2020
- Post Date: 09-06-2020
- Job Industry: Information Technology I.T Jobs
- Newspaper: express
- Job Status: Contract
- Sector: Government
- Job City: Islamabad
- Department: Ministry Of Railways
- Qualification: MBA
- Experience Required: 7 Years
- Website: pakrail.gov.pk and railway.gov.pk
How to Apply For Government of Pakistan Jobs 2020 in Ministry of Railways
- Recruitment will be made as per policy issued by the establishment division government of Pakistan
- Applications on prescribed format along with complete CV, copy of CNIC and latest passport size photograph should reach to address given below latest by 29th June 2020 through courier or email.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be acceptable.
- The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of two years which could be considered for an extension on successfully performed during the initial period.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- Read the complete term and conditions available on the website pakrail.gov.pk and railway.gov.pk