Govt of Punjab Environment Protection Department Lahore Jobs 2020, Environment Protection Department Lahore Jobs 2020 in Qaddafi Stadium Lahore city, Pakistan. Recently, Environment Protection Department Lahore is looking for devoted and hardworking candidates for appointments on the positions of Naib Qasid, Driver, Storekeeper, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Director, Sanitary Workers, Accountants under ADP Scheme of Strengthening of strategic planning and implementation Unit (SP & IU) to execute world bank and funded program “Punjab Green Development Program” and other ADP schemes of Department.
Govt of Punjab Environment Protection Department Lahore announced these jobs through an advertisement in the Express newspaper. Interested candidates can apply for these job posts from our website.
Govt of Punjab Environment Protection Department Lahore is looking for fresh candidates having relevant experience in the mentioned field. These government jobs in 2020 are project basis or will end till the completion of the Project. Those candidates holding Masters degrees are welcome to apply for the job.
The posted date of this post is 13-06-2020 and the last date is 15-07-2020. If you are eligible for this job apply before the due date.
Govt of Punjab Environment Protection Department Lahore Jobs 2020 Detail
Total no of posts: 41
List of Vacancies:
- Naib Qasid
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Sanitary Workers
- Office Secretary
- Project Director
- Procurement Specialist
Address: Environment Protection Department Secretary to Government of Punjab
Gate No. 8 National Hockey Stadium
Qaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
Telephone: +92 42 99232227,+92 42 99232235
Fax: +92 42 99232236
Email:[email protected], [email protected]
Last Date: 15-07-2020
Post Date: 13-06-2020
Job Industry: Administration Jobs
Job Status: Project
Job City: Lahore
Department: Environmental Protection Department
How to Apply For Govt of Punjab Environment Protection Department
- The application form available at the EPD website along with CV, attested copies of all relevant documents/testimonials in descending order, experience certificate, CNIC, and other documents on the given address till 15-07-2020.
- All the positions are project positions/temporary till June 2023 or till the completion of the project/ program.
- The separate application containing all documents should be sent for each post in case a candidate intends to apply for more than one post.
- If any instruction available on the website or advertisement is found contradict rules and regulations and regulations and policy decisions the relevant laws rules and Punjab government will prevail over the instructions.
- Application received after due date and incomplete applications will not be entertained