New Jobs In Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Lahore Announced Apply Now (170 Vacancies)| Download Application Form
The open positions are for the posts of Stenographer, Associate Professor, Orthodontia, Parole Probation Officer, Assistant Curator, Curator, Chemical Assistant, Field Officer, Assistant Archaeological Chemist, Lecturer, Computer Instructor, Senior Inspector, Agriculture Officer, Speech Therapist, Psychologist, Assistant District Public Prosecutor.
Total Vacancies: 170
PPSC Job Vacancies List:
- Associate Professor
- Parole Probation Officer
- Assistant Curator
- Chemical Assistant
- Field Officer
- Assistant Archaeological Chemist
- Computer Instructor
- Senior Inspector
- Agriculture Officer
- Speech Therapist
- Assistant District Public Prosecutor
Job’s Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Posted date: May 15, 2019
- Last Date: 30 May 2019
- Domicile: Punjab
- PPSC Address:
- PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad: 041-9330713
Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182. D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
You may also like related posts
- Jobs In Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore 10 Feb 2019 Apply online Advertisement/Vacancies
- Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore Jobs 19 May 2019-(1383 Vacancies)
- Jobs In Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lahore 10 Mar 2019/Advertisement/Apply online
Jobs In Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Lahore 15 May 2019 Advertisement
The job advertisement is published in Jang Newspaper on “May 16th, 2019, Thursday”. The last date for submitting applications is “May 30, 2019”.
PPSC JOBS General Instructions
Also, read GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS given below for WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW Before applying for the PPSC Jobs
PPSC Test/Interview Tips/Rules
- Bring Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA To appear in test/interview.
- PPSC will not accept any other identification document
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/instructions mentioned in the Advertisement
- Candidates must also read “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
- For all posts to be filled through a written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
- However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to the shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed
- whereas, the chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
- After selection, you have followed official timings which are 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week.
Online Application Form
- The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the Online Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Submit applications online before the last date which is 30-05-2019 up to 12:00 AM
- Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
PPSC Edit application
- Editing options, to correct any data in the Online Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications
How to Apply for PPSC
- For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who wants to apply for more than one subject shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy
- In case, a candidate claims experience of the private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm/entity is registered with SECP.
- Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his/her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant bodies for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
Documents Required for PPSC Jobs
- Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of Interview.
PPSC application fee/Fee Schedule
- CGPA is not acceptable
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600/- for Sr. No. 123 to Sr. No. 136 and Rs. 1000/- for Sr. No. 137 under Head: “C02101.
- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.