Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs Oct 2019
You can view Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs 2019 on our site.
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa recently announced the latest job posts via an advertisement in the newspaper for Jobs posts of Network Instructor, Junior Pen Testing Officer, Junior Programmer, Project Assistant, Junior Project Assistant, and Monitoring Officer in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs Description:
No. of Vacancies: 07
List of Vacancies:
No. Name of Post
1 Network Instructor BPS-18
2 Junior Pen-Testing Officer BPS-16
3 Junior Programmer BPS-16
4 Project Assistant BPS-16
5 Junior Project Assistant BPS-14
6 District Trainer / Monitoring Officer BPS-17
Last date to apply for the job: 07-November -2019
Age limit: 40-45 years
How to Apply for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs
- It is compulsory for the Candidates to appear for the written test.
- The candidates qualified for the written test will be subsequently screen for relevancy in terms of education and experience.
- Also, the candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentary proved.
- Document for unclaimed and entries not be entertained later on. However, candidates must upload attested copies of work experience certificates against all the work experience.
- For current work experience, candidates must attach either NOC with employment details or and updated work experience certificate.
- For any missing or unclear work experience certificate, that will not count experience.
- Incomplete and unclear application form for attaching documents with missing or unclear information will not be accepted
- KPITB reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel reject any application by giving cogent reasons
- Candidates will be called for interview after shortlisted them.
- The candidates shall bring their original degrees verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan CNIC and experience certificate when appearing for the interview
- KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, and disability
KPITB Jobs Oct 2019 Advertisement
You may also read related posts