Medical and Teaching Institution Hayatabad Medical Complex-Medical Jobs in Peshawar 2020, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar invites applications from suitable, competent, educated & experienced individuals having the nationality of Pakistan. Applications are invited to fill the vacant posts of Medical Officer, Charge Nurse, Specialist Registrar & Respiratory Therapist. Interested Candidates holding the degrees of FCPS are encouraged to apply. The job is on permanent basis. Candidates are required to apply by following the given procedure of authority till 13-06-2020.
Medical Jobs in Peshawar 2020 Detail:
- Last Date: 13-06-2020
- Post Date: 30-05-2020
- Job Industry: Medical Jobs
- Newspaper: dawn
- Job Status: Permanent
- Sector: Government
- Job City: Peshawar
- Department: Medical and Teaching Institution Hayatabad Medical Complex
- Qualification: FCPS
- Experience Required: 2 Years
- List of vacancies: Medical Officer
- Charge Nurse
- Specialist Registrar
- Respiratory Therapist
How to Apply for Medical Jobs in Peshawar 2020:
- Application forms are available on the HMC Official website, hmckp.gov.pk/downloads.php and must be submitted along with a bank draft.
- The applications duly complete with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered courier service to undersigned on or before the date of closing.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Address: Medical and Teaching Institution Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar.
How to Apply for Medical Jobs in Peshawar 2020 Advertisement: