PPSC Advertisement No 12, 2020 | PMS By PPSC Apply Online
Punjab public service commission PPSC announced recently combined competitive Examination via an advertisement in the newspaper or on their official website.
The combined competitive Examination for the following seat. Check out PMS By PPSC Advertisement below.
PPSC Advertisement No 12, 2020 Detail Information
Name of Post with Basic Pay Scale: PPSC Advertisement No 12
PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Name of Department: (PPSC Advertisement No 12)
Services & General Administration Department
The number of posts in PPSC Advertisement No 12
i. Open merit = 59
ii. Special Person = 01
iii. Minority Quota = 11
(including backlog calculated by the S&GAD)
Qualification Requirement PPSC Advertisement No 12:
Graduate (2nd division) from any university.
21 to 30 years on 1 January 2020.
Age Limit Criteria:
- In case of officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Federal Government
- who are domiciled in Punjab as well as the officials serving in connection with the affairs of the Punjab Government having at least 4 years’ service as such,
- the upper age limit shall be 35 years.
- For special persons, a maximum of 10 years of relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed as per Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
MALE, FEMALE, AND TRANSGENDER
PLACE OF POSTING:
Anywhere in Punjab
Last Date to Apply:
Where will PPSC Examination Held:
THE EXAMINATION WILL BE HELD AT LAHORE, RAWALPINDI, MULTAN, BAHAWALPUR, D.G. KHAN, FAISALABAD AND SARGODHA.
Check out below compulsory subjects for PPSC Combined Competitive Examination:
1 English Essay Subjective 100 Marks
2 English (Precis, Comprehension, and Translation) Subjective 100 Marks
3 Urdu (Essay, Precis, Comprehension, and Translation) Subjective 100 Marks
4 Islamic studies, ethics(for non-Muslims) Subjective+ Objective 100 Marks
5Pakistan Studies Subjective+ Objective 100 Marks
6 General Knowledge Objective 100 Marks
OPTIONAL SUBJECTS 3-Papers (Total 600 Marks)
ALL THE CANDIDATES SHALL TAKE THREE OF THE OPTIONAL SUBJECTS. (NOT MORE THAN ONE FROM EACH GROUP)
Business Administration 200
Principle of Engineering 200
Social work 200
English Literature 200
General Instructions for written Examination and interview:
1. To appear in the interview or test only the original CNIC issued by Nadar will be valid.
2. Applicants are advised to read carefully all the given instructions/conditions of advertisement and general instructions for candidates on the PPSC website in order to submit their application online. Candidates are fully responsible for the correctness of all their data in the online application.
All candidates appearing in Written Examination shall be allowed to avail three chances only for each particular Written Examination irrespective of the type or categories of posts grouped in that Examination unless otherwise.
Applicants are required to submit the “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date, which is 13-04-2020, up to Midnight. Applicants should fill the online Application form by following terms and conditions/Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement.
To correct any data in the online Application Form editing option will be available to all the candidates before the last date of submission of Online Applications.
6.any change in number and nature of posts shall be accepted by the Commission without inviting fresh applications before the finalization of interviews.
It is Compulsory for Applicants to deposit under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE TEST FEE BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, any branch of State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan/Government Treasury before the Last Date.
Any Bank Draft/Pay Order/Cheque will not be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162.
D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
PPSC Advertisement No 12, 2020
To get more Complete information Please Visit: www.ppsc.gop.pk