PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 25/2019 August 4, 2019, | August 19 is the last date to Apply | PPSC Jobs Lahore are in the Law and parliamentary affairs department, Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department, Finance Department (Appellate Tribunal of Punjab Revenue Authority) & labor and human resource department (Punjab Employees Special Security Institution)
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Announced Jobs on 28th July 2019. Interested people can Apply Now for the Job Vacancies | Download PPSC Job Application Form.
The open positions for the PPSC job are
Apply for Govt of Punjab PPSC Jobs Today in Lahore.
Jobs are announced in different Punjab Departments which are as follows
- Law and parliamentary affairs department
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department
- Finance Department (Appellate Tribunal of Punjab Revenue Authority)
- labor and human resource department (Punjab Employees Special Security Institution)
PPSC Job Description:
Total Vacancies: 32
PPSC Job Vacancies List:
- Deputy District Attorney
- Associate Professor
- Junior Clerk
- Evaluation Specialist
- Database Administrator
- Hardware Engineer
- Network Administrator
- System Administration
- Director of Information Communication Technology
- Molecular Biologist
Job’s Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Posted date: 28 July 2019
- Last Date: 19 August 2019
- Domicile: Punjab, Pakistan
- Job Type: Contract Basis / Regular Basis
- Age Limit: Different for a different post
- Gender: Male, Female, and transgender
- Job Posting: Anywhere in the province of Punjab
How to Apply For The PPSC Job:
- Firstly, keep in mind that Candidates can submit their applications online because applications other than online will be rejected.
- Secondly, Apply by the following instructions given in the advertisement or the website of PPSC.
- Next, in order to appear in the test/interview, only the original valid CNIC will be accepted.
- One set of photocopy of all documents is required for all Assistant Professor posts.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab can only apply.
- It is necessary for applicants to deposit Rs 600/- in State Bank or any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan.
- Disable person does not need to deposit application fees.
- All of the interested applicants must first check their eligibility from the below-attached advertisement of PPSC Jobs.
- All of the applicants can apply through this link or you can also visit the official website of PPSC ppsc.gov.pk
- A mandatory test fee of Rs.600 needs to be deposited in favor of PPSC in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan / Government Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan.
- The application procedure is online only.
- Only those shortlisted candidates who pass the entry test will be called in for the interview process.
- All of the candidates coming in for interviews are required to bring in their original documents along with them.
- The application process will close after the given due date.
- For more detail information please check out the advertisement attached below, or you can also visit the official site of PPSC.