Teachers Jobs in Kuwait | Teaching Jobs 2019 in Kuwait For Female: A Private school in Kuwait is looking for Pakistani Primary Teacher to offer her services.
If you are interested in taking your skill set abroad, then this is an excellent chance to make your dreams comes true by working in a leading private school, based in Kuwait.
The jobs main responsibility is to develop a student’s creativity, innovation and also to develop a culture of discovery-based learning.
The school’s mission is to empower
its students by providing them with the skills important to get to an ever-changing and developing world.
The job is in a friendly and beautiful environment and The school also offers excellent teaching and learning facilities like art science labs, sports facilities, large airy classrooms, and teachers are provided with a wealth of teaching and learning resources too. The school is offering a good salary package with a lot of other benefits as well.
teachers Jobs in Kuwait
Teachers Jobs Description:
- Total No. of Vacancies: 04
- Job Vacancies List:
- Primary Teacher
- Jobs Place: Kuwait
- Teachers will not only be expected to develop a fantastic bond with their class but the whole school and the wider community.
- To place emphasis on providing their students with well-resourced lessons and promote every child’s right to learn by creating a warm but challenging environment for the children.
- The best teacher will possess confidence in delivering lessons of all Core subjects.
- The ideal teacher must also have the skill to develop children’s confidence and self-behaviour.
- By providing children with challenging and engaging lessons, by opening the doors of their mind.
- Also to help support their children in unlocking their full energy too.
- Ideally 2 years or more full-time teaching experience
- Be a Native English Speaker
- dealing with primary students of all ages
- to deliver lessons to a variety of age groups and abilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education/Early Childhood Studies (Or related subjects)
A PGCE + QTS or valid teaching license
Benefits To Teachers in Kuwait For Pakistanis:
- TAX-FREE up to 900 – 1300KWD (£2,400 – £3,400)
- furnished state of the art accommodation (FREE )
- annual flight ticket home (FREE )
- International Health Insurance (FREE )
- baggage allowance (FREE )
- Visa (FREE )
- Have the opportunity to help contribute to an ever-developing curriculum.
- They will also be able to confidently clear ideas and suggestions for good practice.
- Have a willingness to engage in continued Professional Development.
teachers Jobs in Kuwait
How to Apply for Teaching Jobs in Kuwait:
Candidates having friendly nature and engaging personality can also apply and will be preferred by the school. To apply for this job, you need to provide some contact details for the employer or HR recruiter. Begin your free application by entering your email address (If already registered, you’ll be asked to enter your password). Otherwise, you will initially need to enter some basic details with your first application.