University Of Karachi Latest Jobs 2020, UOK Jobs 2020 in Karachi, Apply online for the latest job opportunities in Karachi. Are you interested in University Jobs 2020? If yes, then apply for the latest announced jobs in Karachi University. Vacancies including Office Superintendent & Cell Culture Facility Manager are lying vacant. You can get all banks jobs updates on our website. So, stay connected to get the latest updates on jobs and keep visiting our website.
The University of Karachi UoK is a public sector university situated in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It is perhaps the oldest university in Pakistan being started as a government college in 1951. Its central modeler was Khan Bahadur Mirza Mohsin Baig, UOK.
With an absolute understudy assortment of 51,380 full-time students and a campus size crossing more than 1200 sections of land, Karachi University is Pakistan’s biggest college with recognized notoriety for multi-disciplinary research in science and innovation, restorative research and social sciences.
The college consists of more than 53 Departments and 19 world-class investigate organizations working under nine faculties. There are more than 893 scholastics and in addition to 2500 supporting staff serving the university.
University Of Karachi Latest Jobs 2020 Detail:
- Address: Main University Rd, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 75270
- Tel: 92.21.99261300-07
- Email: [email protected]
- Last Date: 14-06-2020
- Post Date: 31-05-2020
- Job Industry: Research Jobs
- Newspaper: Jang
- Job Status: Contract
- Sector: Government
- Job City: Karachi
- Department: University Of Karachi
- Qualification: Masters
- Experience Required: 10 Years
- List of Vacancies:
- Office Superintendent
- Cell Culture Facility Manager
How to Apply for University Of Karachi Latest Jobs 2020
- Candidates interested to apply may have an M.S./ MPhil Degree in the field of microbiology, biotechnology, Molecular medicine, Biochemistry fro HEC recognized university /Institution.
- Applications along with CVs, attested copies of complete educational documents, experience certificates should reach the given address within 15 days of this publication.
- Candidates must have age less than 35 years and must have 2 of 3 years hands-on experience in working and revival in the maintenance of various cell cultures/cell lines and managing BSL -11.
- For further information visit the website: iccs.edu